Thursday, February 09, 2012

Focus & RAGE

Thankfully my internet has rolled over, and I am no longer shaped. Hello downloads and youtube and decent speeds!

I'm enjoying guitar quite a lot lately. I have stopped doing my regular exercises, and have gone back to the dropbox folder that belongs to the other and I. It's fun to play our own songs. They are good songs! We must finish a few, they must get out there, I don't care how, they need to be heard.

Did psychometric testing today for that role and it was fucking insane. I've never had a psychological onslaught like the one I got today. Questions that bordered on sheer lunacy - if I wasn't mentally stable before, I sure am now!! There were questions in there that did not make sense.

We were required to undertake a verbal reasoning test where you had to take what was written as the absolute truth, and you could not infer any reasoning that was not explicitly stated on the page. This made things impossible for me, because that sort of reasoning is where I shine.

It'll be interesting to see the results, too bad they don't disclose those things to you.

Let's go with a free form post for tomorrow.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus