Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Dark Clouds Gather On The Horizon, You're Reaching For Another Glass Of Wine

Ok, so 1,500 words later, I have finally done it! The update to the Joaquin Rate List (JRL) is complete! It's available here.
For those of you who weren't with us from the start, it was a naive attempt from the younger version of me to write the definitive list of all the women I found attractive. And goddamn, that is now a massive, unwieldy list! I have kept up with it because I did not want to forget about anyone. It's also currently the highest viewed post on this blog.


So you had your problems, you had your addictions. In fact, you still have them. What will running away solve? It doesn't matter, because it will make my life easier without you in it. Do I remind you of your father? Is that why you sought my approval? Is that why you loved me? It's difficult when I don't believe a word you say.


I used to keep a livejournal when I was younger. I wonder what happened to it, cause I told some pretty funny stories on it. I have it bookmarked, but I can't recall what my login details are anymore, oh well!

What's going on in my life at the moment? Not a whole lot. Got my test for my motorcycle operators skills test tomorrow. I'm not 100% sure I can pass. I can do everything fine, but I don't know if I can do it consistently. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

That's it for today, Joaquin out!
blog comments powered by Disqus