Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Feel The Flow Of Nature, To Give Oneself Up To Rapture

I think of you.
I think of you and my heart races.
Cause I miss you when I don't want to.

I hated when you said that some people may just be phases in your life that just come and go.

Don't I mean anything to you?

God, the way you feel, the way you taste. I can just be walking down the street and I'll be reminded of you and will just be utterly paralysed.

I want to let go, but I just cannot. I want to be in your life, I want you to be in mine.

I'd love to just grab hold of you and hug you.

Maybe time can heal these wounds. But I think you can do without me more than I can do without you. What goes on in your mind? I want to know. I want to break you open and find out.

Right now, I wish I was dead.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus