Sunday, February 05, 2012

Sex With Pets (Not Literally...)

Ever had sex with someone who owned a pet? That shit is not cool. Especially the ones who let their pets roam free. Let's talk about the girl who would let her dog just walk around while we did it. It would sit there and watch us - I was the only one who noticed!! That's sooooooo bloody uncomfortable. I guess I should have said something, but I assume that's not the sort of thing one would stop sex for?

Then that girl who had the cat, and it would jump INTO the bed and sit on my leg from time to time!! Or it would sit right next to us and just watch us, sometimes even fixated on our privates! I was paranoid that I was going to get swiped or bitten, I had a bad experience with a cat when I was younger. Talk about weird!! It honestly feels like there is a person there watching you. I don't know how some people can be so comfortable doing that sort of thing with the pets able to see. I'm just not that much of an exhibitionist. Well that's not exactly true, there may have been relations of that sort outdoors, but it was a secluded area! On a weekday!

Not to mention the time that girl and I were getting 'handsie' with each other in a crowded park. I did notice the cyclist who almost rode straight into the lake while he was too busy checking out what we were doing. Riotous!

The other has been busy attended fantastic concerts, such as the likes of Incubus and so on. I have been attending pretentious parties with your regular charlie churchers. Talk about awkward!

Missing out on the multicultural festival ONCE again! It's a fantastic festival of good food and good dances, and let's also not forget the gorgeous exotic women. I have missed it for the past 10 years. I have been away EVERY single time and just when I thought I'd make it this time, another spanner in the works and I'll have to be away. Goddamn it!!!

Best tweet the other day on Seth MacFarlane's stream - "It's impossible to look cool when taking off a condom". I thought about that and I have to agree, every time I've had to take one off, it's just the epitome of anti-cool!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus