Thursday, February 23, 2012

Calling A 30 Year Old Woman Cute

A Pen, Some Paper & A Good View: that's what I could do with. I'm feeling uncharacteristically creative - too bad I'm stuck at work!

I've gotta have a consumer tirade here. Uncle Toby's Muesli Bars (I only eat the choc chip soft ones), as well as their Plus range of cereals are normally quite good. However, over the past few months, I think they have changed their recipes and started adding additional things to the recipe, or substituted ingredients, because they now taste horrible! What's worse is that they haven't informed their consumers, so you are still paying the original price but getting inferior goods. Shame on you Uncle Tobys. On top of that, my wife likes to eat Carman's Kitchen style muesli bars. They have done the same thing! I thought they would have had some ethics being a smaller company driven by providing top level goods, but it seems they are
also driven by profit and screwing the customer over. Go back to the original recipes!! Stop putting these new oats or seeds in there!!


I wonder why we had a tendency to break things during sex - almost all of it yours. You took it as a sign of the intensity and destructive nature of our relationship. Glasses, vases, photo frames, even the windscreen of the car. That being said, it was enjoyable, and totally indicative of the passion and self involved nature we had. I'm telling all of you - if you haven't had sex like that, then I'm afraid you haven't been wildly in love.

I saw Jimmy M today. I have not seen him since that magical first night I spent with you. That night when I realised I could easily fall in love with you. We were at that bar that I have never been to, and we were wildly drunk and whispering in each other's ear and getting closer and closer throughout the evening. He was on the other side of the room with his friends and looked over at us and he gave me a look of envy and nodded his head. I probably should have bought him a drink. I wonder what he thought today when he saw me? I bet he was reminded of you and what must have become of you after that evening. Only you and I, and a select few others know the answer to that.


Noticed that Napoleon Total War and Shogun 2 Total War have gone on sale in stores. Now I have to say that the new gunpowder related elements in Empire and Napoleon (at least in the demo I played) are against the general idea of the Total War series. It makes things too easy. This is a shame, since I still need to finish Medieval 2 Total War's expansion packs and hit up Empire Total War. But I really want to play Shogun 2 - which apparently is the best in the series. That's saying something, because Rome Total War is one of my favourite games of all time. But I also need a new comp to show off the goodness. Ahh GTA5, I can't wait for you! Let's troll Los Santos!! Though I will admit that I'm a bit sad that San Fierro won't feature, I loved that place. In fact that's where I base myself out of - well there and the desert so I can access my Harrier Jet.

More tomorrow!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus