Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Something For Payola In Jackson County

Uncharacteristically busy day today! Luckily, I still found the time to blog...

Further to my previous post about buying a house, it is just astonishing to see what ridiculous fees and payments banks will levy against you when buying property! Loan establishment fee? So you want my business, and I'm handing you money, but for the sheer privilege of dealing with you, I have to pay you even more?! Goddamn, that is ridiculous! Then mortgage insurance! The house is your bloody collateral, why do you require even more money? All just greedy profit makers really.

What saddens me about this is that no right minded person can ever really own anything. Prices for cars (and houses) have jumped exponentially, but salaries haven't exactly caught up to them. Therefore, everyone has to apply for a loan to buy these things, so in order to live decently, you are automatically subscribed to a life of debt. How fucked up is that? Nobody is really free if we have banks consistently in our pockets just to live our lives? If people work hard and save, they will still never be able to own a home in cash straight away. That is reserved for your top tier bastards, like CEOs and Politicians and what not. If you're reading this, please rise up and fight this system.

I'm on a recruitment panel at the moment, and it just depresses the hell out of me. There are so many inexperienced and inadequate people applying for roles!! Not just that, they all have law degrees. How can such stupid people get degrees in such a field? Oh my god, Law has become the new Arts degree! Someone have mercy on our souls, this is just too terrible. Law degrees are a dime a dozen and it means
nothing now. These people are all pathetic.

You want a snapshot on the state of humanity? Look out on to any busy road. People cross the street in areas not designated as crossings. That's not the issue - watch the cars. If someone crosses the street, even if a car is far back, it will always speed up to scare the pedestrian into crossing quicker. So this is what's become of us now.


She would always say that she was afraid that something bad would happen to her soul because of what we were doing. That always threw me in some way. Was she rotting from the inside? But what's more important is that I am starting to feel the same way about things. She is my drug. We would talk about it and I would try to appease
her, but I always felt that somehow it was all falling on deaf ears. But she's gone now, and I hope that her soul can be renewed and purged of my influence.


Is it just me, or are girls afraid to orgasm? Bear with me for a minute here, every time I have been intimate with a woman, a whole negotiation and support network procedure has to be established before they can be convinced it's ok to have an orgasm. On several occasions, girls have just freaked out and had to stop continuing. Why can't they just lose themselves in it and seek pleasure? Women -
interesting things they are!

Here's a thought - democracy killed evolution. In nature, alphas reign supreme, and are followed due to fear and admiration. In a fully democratic society, doesn't resentment weigh in as a factor and therefore, alphas cannot rule? If this is the case and betas and omegas are reigning supreme, then surely we as a species have
fundamentally changed?

Food for thought, really!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus