Thursday, September 07, 2006

Witness To Another Slit Wrist!

Well its time to blog again, and its been a couple of days of doing nothing, and not happy about that. Well, I was supposed to get as much done as possible over the two week break, but it looks like the last two days, I've just been slacking. The good thing is that I've finished one of the essays that I was ment to finish, and now there is another one to go. So I guess I'm ahead of schedule, since I've finished one that was supposed to happen by the end of the week, but I still feel a bit useless. The other essay is going to be a lot of work, because firstly I have to understand all the concepts inorder to attemt to analyze the content. But that shall all happen in due time. As you can all see, a picture of "Jester" has now been put on on the sidebar, and now all that remains is a picture of "Joaquin," So here goes a reminder to him, send me a pic of some sort to represent your bloody face!!

Went out today to do a few things that needed to be done, and got most of it done so I'm pretty pleased with the progress. Went and finally got a proof of age card made, as I'm sick and tired of lugging around my passport when I need to get something that has an age qaulifier, so kudos to me, it only took 2 years to acomplish, hahaha. Other than that, I've been true to my aim and goals, and that is to take a few more pictures, and came out with some pretty fantasic shots if i may say so myself! I also think its coming to a time when I should get myself a new camera, this ones great, but i'd like a few more options...

I think my sleeping pattern needs to be adjusted in some manner, I love the way I live now, dont get me wrong, but its true, I get nothing productive done at night, I just sit around chatting or doing something of that sort. I guess if I were awake in the day a bit more, then I would have more time to study or other such things... Hmmm which way to live, its an interesting thing to ponder upon.

Today was prison break day, again got the new episode of the break, and it was god as usual. I thought at the end of last season that they would probably just drag on the show just so they could make a second season, but it looks like the writers have enough in store to have another season. I like the way the writer thinks, and its just so bloody dark at times, lovin it...

Should we treat the people the way they treat us?? Thats an intersting thought... Do we make up for their flaws and just make a little more effort, or just let it slide, and give them a taste of their own medicine? Either way its a lose lose situation, that is if you actually value the friendship, else just give them the cold shoulder and watch em drown waving your hands... One one side if you are always the one giving in, then at least you know that it will still hold together, and if you decide to let go aswell, then it just keeps sliding till that person is no where to be found in the rear view mirror... So what do you do? Trade in your desires and do as you're told, or just slide, an interesting thought none the less...

The other has been telling me for the longest time to write a song in Drop D, and finally I've done it! Wrote a nice tune out of the string tuning, and it sounds pretty bad ass. Unfortunately my drop d methods are very influenced by Rage Against The Machine, and so I feel like there should be someone rapping along with the tune, but alas I have no clue how the hell to rap. It is also as usual quite funky, and influenced by RHCP. That reminds me that RHCP are coming here in April, and I would like to get some tickets, so I should look into that...

Alight, I think its time that I put my head to rest, and hopefully I'll be a little more motivated when tommo clocks around, well for the first half I will have no choice, its all about work, but after I get back, I would like some productive stuff to be done... Anyways have a good one floks, don't stay up too late!!

half I will have no choice, its all about work, but after I get back, I would like some productive stuff to be done... Anyways have a good one floks, don't stay up too late!!

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus