Monday, September 11, 2006

Feel this good again...

Somedays you wake up, and you feel like doing nothing, and that fustrates me more than anything. And i've realized that days like that aren't hopeless, you just have to go where the day takes you. This morning, was one of those, knowing I should do some work, but just not feeling like it. There was this tune playing in my head that I wrote last night, and then had to just record it, and so voilla, another song has been written. Then scrubs came along, after about the 4th episode I felt a sudden urge to get down to working, and guess what? I finished what I thought would be impossible a few hours ago. Turned out to be one of the most productive days. Slowly but surely, I'm coming up to the completion of this semester, and its starting to feel less overwhelming.

I hate it when people say they will do something by a particular day, and then never get down to it. The university was supposed to hand out our exam schedule today, and that would mean that I have a goal to work towards, but alas as slack as they are, there is no show of the schedule. You really piss me off University of Canberra!!!

What do you do, when you know that a friend of yours is going down the wrong path? This is just a recipie for disaster! Because of inflictions that hes gotten into, I have to avoid him, but then again hes one of my better friends, and its a shame that we don't spend as much time as we used to. You can't stop someone from doing what they want to, and in the same way being around can be a hazzard to your sanity, so do you just let it slide? Something to ponder upon.

I've realized that I am most productive when I have short bursts of intelectual work followed by long sections of gratification. That is what was missing for the last while, but I have to say I managed to keep going under the presure of being productive 24/7, but am definately liking the thought of sitting around and doing the things that I want to do from time to time, its good for my mental sanity.

Alight, today is going to be a short one, as there isn't much to report on, unless you want to hear about theoretical frameworks, hehe i'm sure that will bore you as much as it has bored me :P. Will get back to this tomorrow. For now, have a good one, and don't work too hard, just reduces your productivity!!


technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus