Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Time In Exile

It a Tuesday morning, and what a Tuesday its made out to be... Plans for today is to get my writer side of me out of the box, and let it loose on this essay that I have to write, have a kick ass plan set out for me, all its going to take is a little bit of focus to send this out of the ball park. There is so much to do, not everything is important, but I want to do it all, and there just isn't enough time in a day. Haha I'm trying to get through these days as soon as possible, but I seem to make my days longer than they have to be by staying up as much as possible, but its all worth it. I've been getting so much more done than I usually do.

Waiting anxiously, as any day now, my sister in law is going to go into labor, well today is the due date, lets see what happens. The policy is if the Child is 2 weeks late, then they induce labor, so that its not too late. For me that would be awesome, as that would mean that he would be born as the same day as me, now that would be quite amazing. Haha, she wants it to happen as soon as possible, I can't imgine her wanting to wait another 2 weeks!!

Well, its coming awefully close to two years of our blog, and I think we should do something about it. When I started this blog, I didn't think it would last this long, but now it feels like a part of me, and I think this is made to last for a very very long time. The other I'm sure is just as extatic about the 2 years. A lot has happened, we have another blogger among us, had a layout change this year, and along with that a lot of posts. I guess it has to have been a good year.

These days I feel like I'm in a year spent in exile. Away from the life that matters, and I'm starting to feel like I've overstayed a while, in my time in exile. If you know the song, then you would know that this is a Third Eye Blind song called "My Time In Exile." There just seems to be a song written by them, that is for every single occation there is...

Vacations are funny, you think there is somuch time to do everything, but before you know it, days pass by withot much effort at all. Makster X is leaving or has left Canberra already, and it just feels like he came yesterday. I feel bad, because I've been so busy that I couldn't spend as much time as we usualy did when we were stuck in Kathmandu. Well life has changed since then, and there are actually things that are happening in my life, and things that need to be taken care of. Oh how life changes, and we don't even stop to think about it...

There is completely awesome TV show called Hustle. It is a show about a bunch of grifters, or also knwn as con artisits. But the coolest thing is that they are not the usual everyday con artists, the level of sophistication is completely mind blowing. Its one of the first BBC productions that I have come across that I like alot. The other just has to watch this. I guess he wont be showing his face for a while as he finally got Rome Total War, so he will be quite into it for a while.

Alright, now I feel awake enough, but need some food in my stomach to get this show on the road. Mind seems to be focused, and I feel pretty anxious to finish this essay, so I'm going to get started on that right away. Take care all...

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus