Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Bling Bling, Eye Candy...

Well, I thought it would only be appropriate to wrtie a few lines after taking this blogger up to version 2.0. The colors remain the same, but the graphics have changed. This was supposed to happen on the 14th of September for our 2nd year, but after I finished it, I could hardly resist :P. I hope that all of you like the new look. Its good to have a bit of a change from time to time, and now my desires are fulfilled, untill the next time I get an itch.

For those of you who have never heard of this band called Stroke 9, go give it a listen. First time I heard of them was on the "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" Soundtrack, with "Kick Some Ass," and what a kick ass song at that. From there got their 2 albums, and almost all the songs are worth the time, and you wont be disappointed. Extremely interesting stuff. Just got reminded today while watching Scrubs. Now who ever picks songs for that show really knows what he/shes doing...

Running out of tobacco is probably the worst feeling, especially here in the first world. In Dhaka, its never a problem, just go out to the road, and your hopes are satisfied. Those are the little things that make the third world worth it. The people who've never lived there will never know. And the other thing is that the third world really makes you lazy. No one walks anywhere, thats the first thing that takes time to get used to once you come to the first world, I'm sure that Jester will second that! Ok for now I am off to go smoke my last smoke, and wait till tommo. Have a good one folks...

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus