Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Standing at a fork!!!


Trying to comprehend the verity of the moment, coerced to take a decision, aware of the "consequence monster" just waiting to eat me alive, but a decision must be taken. My journey into wonderland, or so i thought it was, has been a pleasurable one with some ups and downs. I thought i had it all figured out, but time had the better of me. Blindly being guided through by my own misconstrued apprehension, i ignored all the signs that had been put foroward. Through the middle of my journey, i knew what i had put myself into, trying to make things better, but the tools were just out of my reach. Floating down a river austere emotions, manipulating the tides, cheating my way through, barely missing the rocks and busting my head open. Hurting innocent souls in the process, i await the fall, which prepares to eat me alive.Thougts of past mistakes bogging me down, cannot help but realize, there isn't much left to do. Only the fall can make me come alive, and break into the unseen world never observed through the eyes of mine. Just riding out what the rapids have to offer, not looking out for branches to hold on to, saving myself the emberrasment in the eyes of the dogmatics.

The journey has almost come to an end, only the decision is left to be taken. Forced to choose between two paths, one which will lead me to cleopatra and the other which will embarass my mentor. I've chosen the path which will take me to my cleo, but calls for stealthy measures which must be overcome every step of the way, but at the end i know, the scars of guilt will heal. Now i wait for the gatekeeper to grant me my place next to cleo, (fingers crossed) and hopefully be happy for whatever time i have left, and also save the emberassment to my mentor.
blog comments powered by Disqus