Thursday, September 14, 2006

Moving Into Year 2, Still In A Room Without A View...

2years.gif

Well its here, and its been 2 years already, it just seems like its was yesterday. Haha how time passes by when you dont even notice it. So there you go, its been 2 years, and theres more to come.

I've been thinking about time and the things that you have to do within that time, and its funny, it never feels like things are going the way it should. If you start thinking too much about what you have to do within that time, you'll be so worried about it, that it will seem like time is going by so slow, but if you don't care at all about it, the time sure flies. Highschool was a breeze, and it just few by so fast, and I realized that I didn't really care or give a shit about the things I had to do, I just did them because I had to, and time went out the window. Now, I'm thinking about everything that I have to do, and how things are going to happen, and time seems to stand still sometimes. I guess thats the fact of life, if you want to do something well, then you just have to take the hard road, and put in the extra effort, and suffer for a while while you're doing it, and in the end it'll be all worth it. Its not only about how fast you can get there, but to endure everything that needs to be done, and yet get there in the end. And in a more simple manner, make the most of the time thats here now, and do everything right.



There is this one friend of mine, who's always trying to prove that he knows more about everyone than you do. Thats fine, I never made it a point to know more about anynone than anyone else. But this is what irritates me, there are some people that I happen to know more about, and its no surprise, he shouldn't even try to prove that he knows more than me in those areas. Like my brother for instance, how does he get off thinking that he knows more about him that I would? Anything that he would have been told, I would obviously know, and probably know a hell of a lode more. For some people its always a competition, and I hate those! We are who we are, better or worse, nothing to compare about. Next time he'll probably come online and tell me he knows more about my girl than I do. Arrrrrgggghhhhh. As usual I'll just smile and nod, coz at the end of the day, hes the only idiot in the room...



Finished that god forsaken essay this afternoon, and I swear I haven't felt this good in a while, and I'm gonna cherish it for a while. I'd like to extend to Joaquin, thanks buddy, I wouldn't have figured that last bit out with actually discussing it with someone. It really helps to vocalize your thoughts from time to time, so that you hear yourself speak, and then it becomes clearer. I really appriciate the help...



Alright folks, I'm going to go off and watch some scrubs. Just can't get enough of it. Have a good one...

blog comments powered by Disqus