Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Denied By The Ignorant...

I hate cleaning my room, don't get me wrong I don't like living in a pig sty, but it doesn't mean that I like doing it. And when I do, the OCD side of me kicks in, and it just has to be perfect. Spend so much time cleaning, when a few days later the whole process starts all over. I guess its another one of those things, that just works on a cyclic fashion, and there is nothing one can do about it.

As predicted, I managed to get the 2nd part of my essay done today, and just one more part to go. That reminds me I have a presentation on Tuesday, and can't seen to get a hold of my group mates, haha its going to be another fun one. The way I look at it, presentations have to be done, and they will get done, reguardless of its done on the last day or a week before that, after all its only a reflection of a particular ad agency, how much work can we really do. Good firm at that. Hehe, for the first time in my life, I can actually say that I've done almost all the work for this presentation all by myself. As much as I like working in groups, I like to do the actual work by myself at my own time. But brainstorming that works best with a few other people around. I guess why this assignment is so pointless, there is no brainstorming. I feel like I'm in special school, and they are just giving us something retarted to do just so that we can say we did something. Looking forward to the next presentation though, as that entails coming up with an ad campaign for a company, and its goning to be good fun. And especially as I'm working with a group that I always seem to work with. It helps to know who is good at what before hand, that why less time is wasted.

Malls are places where you seem to see everything happen, its crazy. It good to see how somepeople are just so bloody stupid sometimes, makes you feel a little better about yourself. Hehe it was a fun day at the mall, and as always was only there for a few mins. There is just too much there, that you can spend your money on, and sometimes when you don't want to spend it, the best thing to do, is only go there when needed.

I just found out that Monday is a public holiday, and that means that boy this next week is going to be one short week. Oh wait this weeks not even close to being over, but I'm looking forward to classes starting again, and for people to be around again. Its a little depressing not to have many people around, solitude is inevitable, but right now its not what I want :P.

It looks like I'm well on my way on getting everything done that I intended to get done over the two week break, and that feels good, as I don't think I've ever been proactive about my school work in my life. If all goes to plan, I'll only have one graphic design project and one group assignment to do over the next 5 weeks, and then exams. I'm feeling good about myself. But in the meantime, I have to finish my essay tommo, that group assignment, and finally write another stupid presentation for media audiences. That one seems so pointless that I'm not even sure I'm actually doing the right thing. Take an article about the media and then just talk about it? That doesn't even seem in anyway important. Maybe I am doing something wrong, we'll see... Goodnight people...

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus