Monday, September 25, 2006

So much for summer here!!

Well it looks like jester's having the time of his life down in Sydney, and quite frankly I'm a little jelous. Its still pretty cold, and when I went to sleep today at about 10am, it was crazy macbeth weather outside!!! Haha, I can't wait till its warm enough to wear whatever I want, sick and tired of all the winter clothes, and sick and tired of having the heater on...

What a few days the last few days, its been a real rolercoster, but I'm still standing strong, at least for now. It was my bday on the 20th, and though I decided nothing would happen, that surly wasnt the case. I bunch of my friends who happened to be free on that day, decided that doing nothing wasn't an option, and thank you to them, its was quite fun. Chippie was the first one I saw, and it was straight to the bar, where Norm, and a few other friends happend to show up, and all I remember is by 9 o clock I had passed out, and then woke up at about 12:30.. Hahaha what a night. Since most of my friends couldnt make it on wednesday as they were busy, they all decided that Thursday was the night we were going to get completley wasted, and yes, we made that happen. Thought the theme for the night was "White Trash" which was horrible I tells ya, it was pretty good night, though it wasn't the most visually appealing night. Had about 22 shots, and my friends made it a night to remember, well of what I do remember that is. Last thing I remeber is saying bye to Subhan - the green terrorist (affectionately named), and then its all blank. I was quite surprised when I woke up in my bed the next morning wondering how exactly I got there. Yes, I did actually manage to stumble back to my own room, it was great. The next morning, woke up with the taste of an ashtray in my throat, and hunger of a few people, and decided to go have lunch at Maccas, whats better when you have a hangover but to have some oily quarter pounder burgers, and yes I did have a few... After which Chay - Miss beach bum butterfly called me up, not being able to print her document that was due in 15 mins. After which headed down to the bar, but I definately couldn't stomach another drink at that point. Went over to her's and she was supposed to cook me dinner, but hahaha I cooked instead, and it was quite a good meal. Subhan called me a while later telling me that it was someone else birthday, and the night before I promised him that I would go to his house, so I had to go. After a few drinks and the birthday boy passing out, the rest of us headed down to the city for some night life, stayed till about 2:30 having a few quiet ones, and then deciding it was time to call it a night, and finally got back home, crazyness...

Unfortunately, the crazyness didnt stop there, since then I have barely slept a wink, and suffering from some severe insomnia, so I have decided to go down to the doctors and get some medical assistance... Its sad, I want time to pass by faster, but yet I just can't sleep, saddness that is called life... Murphy's law is stronger that any of us should have to know...

There are things we have control over, and there are things that we just dont have control over, yet sometimes we strive so hard to have control over those that we don't have any control over, and forget about those that we do. Realizing that sleep is something that seems to be out of control for me, I've rectified the situation and taken back the power to control the things that I do have contol over. After all the crazyness, hadn't done much over the last few days, and today rectified the situation, and I am back in control. Finished all the work for this week, and any other errands that I had to do, and so I'm sitting back relaxed, and planning on keeping ahead for the time being, at lest I sould make the best use of this lack of sleep. For now we just have to take the power. Rock on, true Rage agaist the machie style. Night folks...


technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus