Monday, September 04, 2006

Lies get tossed, and truth is spoken...

Well I'm back again for another post. As you can see I'm back into my usual routein of posting. Well tired as hell after a long night of drinking, and now don't really feel like doing anything as I had only a couple of hours of sleep. But oh well, life goes on. Had a hell lode of fun last night though...

Sometimes you just wanna put your kids on leashes, but that doesn't mean that you actually do that!! Makster X and I were walking down that mall, and saw this mom who had their kid on an actual leash!! Believe it or not, she was holding her kid by a leash, I think that kid may grow up to become a maniac, especially the insecurities that the mom is inflicting upon her in her early childhood.

I am anxiously waiting for blogger to allow us to migrate to Blogger Beta, they'd be doing themselves a favor, we'd be a good bunch of beta tester *hint* *hint* It has a lot of features that I am just dying to get my hands on and try out. Why do you have to make me wait. So Jester, I can't really put up the element until we get Beta status, so keep your fingers crossed.

The mall on Mondays is a hilarious sight, there are mostly old people just hanging out, or a bunch of teenagers who obviously can't figure out what to do with their lives, and then there are the interesting sort. The sort that dresses up nicely, and walks really fast, and pretends that they have a shit lode of things to do and they are so busy. I ask you, why would a person who is busy be at the mall for hours on a bloody Monday?? I guess sometimes you have to cut yourself some slack and pretend you are someone else, its quite sad I tells ya...

Somethings just irritate me, for example, the university network. The proxy blocks so many things that I can't access everything I want, and its not things that eat up a lot of bandwidth, so it seems pointless. For example my messenger services on my pocket pc, its irritating as hell. For us resedencial students, we should at least have a little more access, and we need to keep in touch with other people. I wouldn't complain if I were allowed to at least get a net connection from the outside, but thats not allowed either, so its a little irritating...

Time marches on without stopping for us even for a second, sometimes thats a plus point when you're trying to kill time, but when you have things to do, and you haven't gotten around to it yet, thats the time when things get a little funny, I want the time, but I want the time to pass by too, its a fix I can't get out of.

Its almost the 5th, actually a day away, so what does that mean? It means that my brother is going to have a kid sometime soon, and that will be quite amazing really, to be an uncle. Any day now, so keep finger crossed that things go by as soon as possible.

You know whats funny it is quite easy to make a girl jealous. Sometimes even things that they do all the time, you do it, and bang, jealousy kicks in. Its quite funny sometimes. Haha I'm sorry if I'm offending you girls, but its true :P. I'm sure most guys know what I'm talking about.

Another thing that sucks is to have cigarettes but not have a lighter, you feel so venerable, you need something more!! Its never enough...

Makster X said something really funny last night but I can't seem to remember what it was, so when I do remember, I will let you all know...

One thing that most of you should check out is Rasterbator its truly an awesome thing. Its to take normal pictures and create posters for your wall, but it can be quite artistic, give it a shot. As Makster X said, its like a tattoo for your wall. I'm trying out my first project for it, haha another way to kill time when I'm supposed to be doing something else, hey its alright, I'm a bit dull today due to all the drinking, so I guess I'll cut myself some slack... Thats it for today, have a good one... And happy 9th Babe...

technorati tags:,

Blogged with Flock

blog comments powered by Disqus