Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Bidness & The Business

They are the same thing.  Why would I willingly waste my time on something so frivolous?  I don't even know myself.  Does anyone?  Does this body just act and do things without me really comprehending what's going on around me?  It's like things are just on auto-pilot.  Why doesn't the world engage us?  Why don't we engage with the world?  Are we all that damaged?  Maybe I'm just asking too many questions. 

As usual, didn't get that much sleep last night.  Went to bed late, then woke up early.  What the hell is going on?  It's alright, I got up and I'm with the program. 

It's been a good morning.  Productive.  A stark contrast to yesterday.  But is life better for everyone?  I don't know. 

Are these favours or are they on my own merit?  That question is up in the air.  In more ways than one. 

I'm not even sure where this is heading. 


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus