Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Freed Up, Afraid About The Beat Up

Sometimes you just get shocked out of complacency.  As Sloane mentioned (quoting Eminem), snap back to reality.  It's never a slow combination of things.  It's always rather everything happening at once.  Just everything at the same time.  You don't know how to react because you're already so numb to the world.  Was someone else talking about a soma holiday?  I don't even want to think about it.  It already brings up bad memories.  Why fear mediocrity when mediocrity is king? 

Am I slowly unravelling?  Is this me at the end of the rope?  At the end of my tether?  Before acceptance comes desperation.  What were the words of Gray Fox?  I remember.  Everything is moving slowly, almost in slow motion.  I thought I had something to say, because I have been thinking lately, but in the end it all amounts to nought anyway.

It's all about the comparisons in how we live.  Finally getting somewhere with guitar after so long.  It's good to see my dropbox get updated now and then.  I've done enough work for today, so I'm going to use the rest of this hour to blog in my sleepy and confused and irritable state.

The free market is a weird beast.  With these 'bubbles' what sets them off?  How can things change overnight?  Seemingly unimportant events are later recognised as the trigger points for financial collapses.  It's all artificial.  It's irrelevant and it means nothing.  Money only has value because we agree to its value and hoard it likewise.  If we all just stopped one day, that would be it, the system would change.  But all it takes is one person, and for them to turn another and another, and it would all fail. 

I need quiet time at home.  That's all!!  Nothing more.  Things fall apart.  Oh those wicked hearts of darkness.

Adequacy of capability.  What the hell am I even talking about?

It's dark out.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus