Monday, April 28, 2014

Fleeting Moments Are Made Of This

And that was just your life.  Irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.  What's the point of memories?  Feelings are useless.  If that's the case, there is nothing greater.  And we all fall down, we have to eventually.  And gravity always wins in the end.  It was a complete struggle of a weekend.  I've got things to get done today, and I'll get to them in a moment.  Need to get back into the habit and look after myself.  That and I'm retreating into myself again. 

The eyes of the world are in one place at the moment.  Or so it seems, at least.  And yet I'm not there.  I'm not looking.  It's always about playing catchup in a roundabout way.  Things always make sense in one way or another.  Who is looking after me?  We are all lost in translation.  And nobody remembers all the words they're not allowed to say. 

Flying through traffic, I'm unstoppable, no matter what I'm driving.  It's all a blur as it goes past me. 

Ahh so many things to do, so little time.  This is gonna be a non-post I'm afraid.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus