Thursday, April 17, 2014

Haven For The Few, But It Won't Be For You

What a crazy ass day.  I haven't been that busy doing silly, stupid things, for a long time.  But at least the day goes by quickly.  Only one hour to go until I'm out of here and happy.  4 days off, and another short week next week, I can't wait.  I'm going to sleep on time tonight and sleep in tomorrow.  Looking forward to it.  Maybe I'll even hit up some games over the weekend, it's been long.  But I will try to read more of my book.  Reading is a great activity, but the problem is it gets in the way of everything else - guitar, exercise, eating.  I just want to read and then I don't want to stop at all! 

They will take you apart eventually.  I'm walking into rooms where the walls are all mirrors.  Is there any way out?  You can only see yourself and it's a distraction.  Is what I'm seeing real?  Or am I stuck in an illusion?  That's the rub, I can't tell.  I'm stuck in questions with no results. 

The odds are bad, and the chips are down. 

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus