Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Time, It Will Not Stop

Even at the end of the world, will time continue?  I remember a kid's show that poorly explained that time would continue.  They imagined that something would survive and therefore time would still exist.  But that's a really bad explanation.  I imagine a scenario when the Universe ends.  What happens then?  Can time still come forth?  If there is some concept of distance, time needs to be a factor.  Infinite density, wow.  Just imagine that!  And just like Ultimecia from Final Fantasy 8, I am forever going on about time and all the things it does to me.

It's been a really busy day so far, and things are only going to get busier.  But I still have a lot of things to get done.  Gotta try to get a move on, but there's no time to action anything here.  Not at the moment anyway. 

Hmmm I'm left confused but hopeful.  I'm thinking that I could be wrong, and the only way to be proved right is to wait.  But that's something I don't want to do.  It's all about waiting.  Paula Cole said she doesn't want to wait!!  Things don't work out that way do they?  The error was thinking I deserved it.  I didn't.  Sometimes you have to just claw tooth and nail to be heard.

Interesting.  All of it.


Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus