Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's All Relative Or Indicative

Or perhaps it's all gone a bit too far.  Helping hands one minute will be the ones that stab you in the back the next minute.  The truth is a construct.  One person's truth may not necessarily be the same as another's - and you know what?  From both their perspectives, they could be right.  What do you do in that case?  Is someone's truth better than the others?  I guess it comes down to whoever has the flashiest story.  Whoever can wow the most people.

The truth is, the truth is however you view it.  The 'truth' can be wrong depending on timing and even context.  Then what are you left with?  Not a whole lot, really.  Looks like my days of privacy are now over.  After having private space for so long, I've now got someone behind me and so it makes blogging that little bit harder.  But I'll get there, it's only a minor obstacle to the path of progress.

I've got some things to get done this morning in terms of work so I'll hit those up first and get back to some more of the good stuff.

Everything becomes dark gradually.  I've lost the zest.  I've lost the joie de vivre.  I really feel like everything from here is just the downwards slope.  I'm slowly dying.  I can feel it, I know it.  Maybe that's why life exists.  Maybe that's why we grow like we do and expand.  If death is the only result, we have to do our best to overcome it, and thus we keep multiplying.  You don't know.  You just don't know.

Even after my diatribe yesterday about being tired, I still wasn't able to sleep until well after 11:30.  Needless to say, I'm still not with the program today.  In fact, I'm sure it will just get worse and worse as times wears on. 

Everything is done for the day, so it's all just a matter of getting on with the other stuff I had planned.  What is it with these people?  Just look at how we live.  The way we do things.  In time, the future will laugh at us, I can guarantee that. 

I'm just totally locking into sound here.  Music and all that.  Just need to get on a roll.  That's what I want.  That's what I need, in fact.  Do I have anything to say?

Just trapped, lost in my own thoughts.  How I think or feel is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things though.  But how to live?  Living was not worth it.  It's not worth the price to pay.  What's always bothersome is that you need so many ducks to line up to be lucky.  It's always the luck of the draw, really. 

All just self-sabotaging really.  Or am I?  Other factors are at play.  I'm enjoying reading, but damn I should have ordered my next set of books before I finished my last one!  I'm now sitting there with nothing left to do in the evenings.

Up on the get go.  Yeah!

I'm done for today.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus