Thursday, April 10, 2014

Vying For First Place

You can try and aim, but there are always things getting in the way.  Certain skills are not transferable.  That's for damn sure.  Is what I seek out there?  I'm perplexed because there are two meanings behind everything.  And I'm definitely none the wiser.  Do I have anything of value to impart to you all today?  Well probably not, but when is that different to any other time?  That's not gonna stop me though.  Sorry about yesterday, but things were absolutely packed and I just had no time to string together a decent post.  But here I am, having made some time to actually sit and think and write and I have no idea what to say.  That's just how things go.

I made the decision a couple of days ago to pick up my electric guitar, which I haven't played in some time.  It was a great experience!  After a long time playing solely acoustic, it felt like my fingers were cutting through strings like a hot knife through butter.  Shredding like a genius.  Now I've gone back to acoustic and I'm loving it even more.  I think variety in practice is a good thing.  Still playing my own things at the moment which I'm enjoying. 

Winter is no longer coming.  It's here.  What is it about dreams?  Last night I dreamed that I was getting teeth pulled out by a dentist.  I could feel the pressure and hear the crack of my tooth as it came loose.  How strange.  Does that mean anything?  I should look it up.

I do have other things to get out of the way today, so I'll see what I can do. 

I think we need to start segregating based on political persuasions.  Why don't the conservatives go and live somewhere else in their 'protective bubble' and after a few years, they can realise that all their problems aren't caused by the liberal left.  Then what do they do?  Who else can they blame?  Who else can they be angry at?  The fact is that they're delusional and they will create lies and stupidity to forward their cause, just to be heard.  They can't accept reality.  The same problems that plague us all would plague them in their own 'utopia'.  If only we could carry out this experiment!  I want to see what happens!

Wow I just had a moment where I sort of forgot what I was doing.  Just who I was or anything to do about me.  I just had a whole "what the hell am I doing" kind of moment.  It's a struggle I tell you.

And things are getting crazier by the moment.  I need to know more.  I have to.

I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus