Monday, July 22, 2013

Upended Dependibility

So what do you do when you can't depend on anyone?  Absolutely nobody in your life is worth depending on.  Or is it all just me?  It's oh so quiet, way too quiet.

I'm just over it, over everything.  It hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday in the shower.  I'm just done, I'm over it.  Is it just this over and over until I die?  What a waste, it's so terrible.  Time is looping and I'm back to square one, and I'm sick of it.  I'm also tired as hell. 

I've got work to do, I'm just feeling unmotivated and uninspired.  But I'll get to it, cause otherwise it's not gonna be good!

There's too much vaguebooking.  I really don't like it, I tend to avoid social media when I'm feeling a bit meh-y, I tend to do all my ranting on here, cause I like it.  And this stuff is definitely never vague. 

I can now remember when I first became disillusioned with life.  It was in primary school when I would have been no older than 6.  I was doing work in an art room in the side of the class, and a sticker on the window said 'SOS save our schools'.  Everything seemed so dank, and I recall asking myself if anyone can amount to anything if they come from such circumstances?  It harks back to questions of whether the apple really falls far from the tree, and your life depends on where you initially start out.  Who knows?  My life is changing, and it's disappearing before my very eyes.

Let's call this one for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus