Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Flashpoint Of The Flashback

It's a really dewy morning, and condensation is everywhere, yet it's not really raining.  It's like there's a sort of morning mist descending on us.  Haha, sort of like we're descending into Silent Hill or some place like that.  Yes, another day of no gym and sleeping in.  It's not even that cold compared to just a little bit earlier, but it's like I've lost the will to live.  I just want to stay in bed and do nothing all day.  No tv, no movies, no computer, no internet.  Just in bed sleeping away and wasting my life.  Don't worry, I'll get back into it tomorrow.  It's just that without the gym in the morning, I am sluggish for the remainder of the day, and the cold gets deeper into my skin.

You know in winter people pile on kilos because they're not exercising, but also because they are eating a lot more.  The energy just to maintain core temperature in cold climates is incredibly taxing on your metabolism, and you have to eat a lot more to compensate for the energy requirements.  What a weird and wonderful thing the human body is.  Then you factor in environmental impacts on it and you wonder how interlinked everything is.

Coming back up to 4 weeks leave and I'm wondering what the hell I'm going to do?  Could I possibly take two lots of month long holidays in the one year?  That would be pretty balling!  But should probably save it up for something substantial.  Ahhh where is my life going?  Down the toilet it seems.  It's also not helping that I'm starting to feel sick. 

Ahhh, man.  This is just not the place to be.  I guess I have to make up for yesterday's good post with another steaming pile of brilliance.  But in good news I have a whole load of new additions to the Joaquin Rate List (JRL)!  For those not in the know, that's where I have compiled a list ofall the hotties I rate, as well as a short description of why.  I'll add pics to it at some stage, but I'll make sure I update it for the new names over the weekend.  It seems to be a big selling point in this blog for some reason, haha!

Had a good guitaring weekend.  Got through about 50 tracks of my own stuff and consolidated some ideas, practiced some dexterity and I'm feeling good.  There's a thread of inspiration there.  I'll keep picking at it.

Anyway, it's been another long, boring pointless day.  Yay!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus