Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sick, So Sick Sick Sick

Blergh.

I guess it all caught up to me and this morning I woke up feeling like shit.  I got up, took a leak, and just went the fuck back to bed.  E-mailed work and said I wouldn't be coming in.  Slept like a mofo.

So it's a brutally irritated and sore throat and a runny nose.  Hopefully it'll go away after today's rest, but we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Seems like everyone is sick lately.  And it's cause of other people, goddamn it, spreading diseases around like it's a trend.  If I was able to stay home and just keep up with the routine, I would have been fine.  But yeah, I'm not in control of my life anymore, and it's going to wind up killing me.  But hey, that's just the way it issssss, nanananana things will never changeeeee, hahaha!

I'm just gonna play guitar and stay warm.

Fuck this day.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus