Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cigarettes & Aftershave

What a weird combo that is.  But it's what I got this morning when I got into the lift at work.  I wonder if any kids out there are used to that?  I recall Josie Alibrandi saying that her father smelled like that and she found it comforting.  Ahh Looking for Alibrandi, it was such a good movie (I never read the book).  Too bad it's all about bad memories now. 

As you may have guessed, I took yesterday off cause I was sick.  I came back to work today and I had 30 new e-mails awaiting me!  What the hell?!  Can't people do work on their own?  Nobody here is independent!  Ahh, I'm still not 100%.  My nose has cleared up, but my throat is still sore as anything.

How many awkward conversations are we going to have about my future?  Do I even have one?  It's all a moot point anyway.

I've been getting into The Oatmeal, which has some really sharp commentary in it.  Now I know where most of those tumblr comics are coming from!

2 more hours of this crap?!  Oh man!  How am I going to cope?  I've got absolutely nothing to write about.  My mind is blank.  At least I'm supposed to be having lunch with hmmm...I've forgotten her alias that I used on here, but it might have been L-Tom, tomorrow.  It'll be nice to break up the monotony of the week.

I've got a craving for pho, and to see Anj.  That would be nice for my current ailments.  But I think tomorrow's lunch will be rice paper rolls.  Haven't had those in a long time. 

Got so many things backed up on my Amazon wishlist.  I should just buy some things already, but just been burning through money lately and been silly due to the actions of other people.  I wonder how long Amazon takes to ship to Australia?  At least it's only an hour to go until I'm out of here.  I'm starting to feel a little bit worse.  In fact, I'm starting to feel really cold and sick.  Blergh.

Only 40 minutes to go!  I can do this! 

Let's call it a day, ok!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus