Thursday, June 27, 2013

Shocking Revelations

So sorry for the lack of posting activity yesterday, but as I told you earlier, I wasn't in the office, so it wasn't possible to get any blognotes together.  I was still working though, at a conference all day.  So no sitting at home on my laurels, even though I'm going to attempt that next week.  It'll be nice to have a day off to sit at home and do nothing.

Getting good news is always welcome.  Especially when there's not a whole lot going on with your life.  Things just move on and on, but there is no permanence in what we do.  There is just getting old, decaying, and eventually, death.  So you have to celebrate the small victories.  Because in the end, they're all just small gains. 

Body falling apart after eating too much yesterday.  Not good for me.  I'll have to get back into routine and what not.

Perhaps I should just leave things here until inspiration strikes?  Will it ever?  Or is it just all over?

Need to really get back into guitar properly!  No more games on weekdays, that's a rule!

I guess we could just wait until tomorrow.  Always waiting, waiting, waiting.  At least I'll have no work then.

Ohh maybe I'll get political tomorrow?  Sounds like a good idea.

But for now, I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus