Monday, June 03, 2013

It's All Small Fry

That's not necessarily true, because it all adds up, and then it becomes a very big fish indeed.

I really hate spending money on frivolous things.  I've got what I need really, and anything else is just superfluous.  It actually just makes me feel physically ill.  There are so many people in the world who get by on almost nothing, and yet here I am just blowing it all away.

Getting back into the swing of things on a Monday is tough, even at the best of times, but even more so when you've been out of the office for so long, and doing your own thing most of the time.  Today has been extra brutal.  Weirdly enough, the return to the gym was not as hard as I was expecting it to be. 

Also got back into guitar last night and it was surprisingly easy.  I wonder why my body does that?  Sometimes dexterity just comes to me at the most random of times, even if I'm out of practice.  I guess that's just another 'bonus' part of getting older.  Wonderful!

Resolved my DNS issues because I'm awesome!  Now everything is working fine.  I'm great.

That's it for now.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus