Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The Only Fear

Is that which we have created. 

Goddamn, it's only June, for fucks sake!  It's absolutely freezing!  As soon as June rolled around (the official start of winter), the temperature dropped basically overnight. That really sucks!  Where is the time going?  I need more time to do the things I want to do.  So much was due to happen.  There's still time.  Just make things happen.

Guitar playing last night was alright, but it could have been better.  I really need to set more time aside to actually practice some more advanced techniques.  I guess you could say that I'm stuck in a rut.  Need a fresh approach to things.  Maybe I'll just jam, with no concept in mind.

Got a fair bit of work to get through, so I'll do my best to get something substantive up here. 

Just a strange set of circumstances at play.  What's going on?  I think I need to stop asking that question.  Gotta make my own way.

Isn't it interesting how language is so organic?  I can't comment about other languages, but English is organic, it constantly evolves and words change meaning and spelling.  Some words drop out of use, and new ones into play.  It's an interesting world.  But language has no meaning without people to give it meaning. 

Well shit, things got busy!  Hopefully it'll iron itself out tomorrow so I'll have more time to blog.

I'm getting on top of it all, don't worry!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus