Saturday, June 15, 2013

Festering Wounds Can't Heal

They are just left to rot and spread and make you feel worse.

And the leaders of tomorrow filed into a hall and were made to feel like they were important for a day. That they mattered. But the truth is that the real world is still out there, with its all too real problems.

She didn't have to look like you. In fact I'm willing to bet that there are thousands of girls who look like you but they aren't you. That's the key thing. She looked too much like you and I spent the whole night looking at her. It's worse that she acted like you.

The other one. Wow, the other one. I didn't mind one bit. Yeah and I guess I could have said something but not today. Certainly not today. Just the wrong time, the wrong circumstances. It just wouldn't have been right.

And then it dawned on me. I'm in the wrong place. Mentally. Physically. Literally. Metaphorically. It's all just not coming together at the moment.

And then, how do you solve a problem like that? All a little bit too close for comfort I suppose?

Joaquin out.

blog comments powered by Disqus