Sunday, June 02, 2013

Old Age Has Caught Up With Me

It just hit me today.

I've totally lost some of my skills and ability.

I'm just living a life of perpetual fail right now, and all these younger people are just taking it away from me.

And it's just like that.  It's all over.

Wasted opportunities.  Wasted life.

Fuck.

Fuck it all.

Oh god, what I would give for a life of no consequences.  Don't get me wrong, it's entirely different to a life of no meaning.  Because that's where things are headed now.

And so it is, just like that.

I've done so much damage to my body over the past few days.  It'll probably take a week to recover.

So out of practice on guitar, but I'll get back into it.

But I'm back, and I'm blogging.

And it's June, goddamn it, it's June.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus