Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Point Is Taken

Taken and twisted and poked and prodded until it doesn't even resemble what it used to.  And then what?  It means nothing.  It's not even a point anymore.  So I ask you, what's the point in even being frustrated anymore?  There's just too much apathy in the world.  Make a big noise, so that everyone can hear it and know what you're doing. 

Had a weird morning.  Looked like it was going to be busy, but I only did a bit of work and then it was all over and then there was nothing!  What am I going to fill my day with now?  Haha, random blogging of course!  Should be getting into some decent gameage tonight and hopefully some movies over the weekend.  Looking to just relax and put this week behind me.  There's no partners in this thing, just yourself.

Ahh, it's all just frustrating, dealing with people who lie and don't know what they're talking about.  I really should be left to my own devices and this sort of thing wouldn't be happening. 

Having this major issue at the moment where I'm not proofing my own words as I type, and in the end I make redundant sentences.  I wonder why I keep doing that?  I'm sure it's happened in this blog a few times, and it shouldn't be hard to find examples.  One example that comes to mind is "if someone with a different title carried out the role, but had a different title.

See what I mean? Sigh!

Haha, I'd better leave it there for now.

And I was wrong, you can always have more!  Hahah, wouldn't be the first time!

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus