Sunday, June 16, 2013

It Feels Like A Sunday

That's probably because it is a Sunday!  Well now at least, it felt like Sunday all day, despite it being Saturday.  That's good, I've got a day up my sleeve.

There's literally no food to eat in my house.  How did that happen?

Sometimes there's what you need.  Sometimes there's nothing.  And this is one of those times where there's nothing.

Everything is going backwards.  Just a stead course backwards, downhill.  Heading to zero.  Nothing.  Nadda.

I'm a compromiser.  And it occurs to me that everything in my life is outside of my control.  Everything.

And I realised that I hate my life.  I hate everything about it.  Absolutely everything.

Why is this all happening?

Is there any point questioning it?

Such potential.  Such greatness.

All for nothing.

All for nought.

And so, there goes my life.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus