Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Fatigue In The Bay

Is quite dangerous, since if you fell into the water, you would drown.  Or would the water wake you up?  Surely the shock of the water would wake you up?  I don't know, I've never been tired near water.  Anyway, enough of that pointless rambling, we got some blogging to do!

What is it with Tuesday mornings at the gym?  Out of nowhere, a whole host of people just arrive out of nowhere - people I've never seen before and use the gym like they're regulars.  What a pain in the ass, especially as they get in the way of my routine.  I really hate the women who just get on the cardio equipment and just crawl along at a snail's pace for an hour.  Or the guys who get on the weights machines and do 3-4 movements and just sit there on their phones for 10 minutes until repeating it.  What the hell is with that?!  Or both sexes who come into the gym, use the equipment for 5 minutes and then go home??  Shit does not make sense, I tell you.  Then you get the weirdness like I saw today with a very petite and attractive young woman who was doing squats with weights right in front of me.  Yes, her butt was sticking out and she was doing her squats poorly - I'm sure she'll have back pain later, but whyyyyyy do that?  Crazy.  I hereby rename Tuesday gym day to be douchebag Tuesdays.  It's incredibly frustrating.

Things went ok, but I can tell that my body is failing me.  Had a strange day yesterday when I was super tired and I became clumsy and was dropping a lot of things.  My thighs are absolutely spent.  It's all downhill from here.  Probably not helped by the ridiculously cold weather we are getting at the moment.  I should go overseas, somewhere North and warm, to keep me nice and toasty.  I just feel weak.  Hopefully those afflictions are not rubbing off on me.

An interesting thing about the readership stats on this blog is that readership is low in the middle east - why?  Could it be due to lack of proper free internet there?  I've been to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, and it was fantastic!  I want to see more of that part of the world.  Maybe get away a bit from South East Asia.

What else have I got to say today?  Nothing really, and I'm sorry.  Have I exhausted all my intellectually stimulating conversation?  Maybe I've peaked?  And god, that's a scary thought.  And that's it, it's just all really downhill from here. 

Great, and out of nowhere, it's just started raining and I'm still at work!!  Is this really happening?!  Bah, at least there's only 20 minutes to go before I'm out of here.

And with that, I realise I've got nothing.  Sigh.  Ah I'm just not feeling it.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus