Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Taking Steps That Aren't There

And surely, soon enough, you will fall over.  Or it's just a weird feeling in the dark, when you think there is another step, and it's actually just flat ground.

I really need to take a more active approach to guitar.  But I have been getting some good times in there.  I've realised I've learned a lot of my own material, but it's just a matter of recalling it when I need to.  I can tell how the chords go what not, but I just have to see what title I have given the song.  If you asked me to play all the songs I've written, I'm sure I could only play a few.  Probably because hardly any of my ideas have full lyrics and melodies written.  They're probably even more important, and I should really just focus on getting through one song at a time.  Don't stop until they're all done!  They can be revised later, but I'm wasting time!  Will get on with it.  I should also make an effort not to play games during the week because they eat up loads of valuable time.

And now things settle into a rut.  Cursed missed opportunomons.  There are no words to express it!  Do things become complicated?  Well one could only assume so if there are unknowns.  If there are variables that have to be accounted for. 

The more I think about it, the less I have to blog.  I mean, haven't we really covered everything between the posts of the other and I?  What more is there?  What more can I say from here, really?  Maybe it should all just be stream of consciousness from now on?  Oh actually I do have ideas, but it'll take time.  Maybe this weekend?  I need some time off from work.  I just want to sit at home and do nothing.

Should make more out of my evenings at home.  Things fall into routine so easily, you don't know if you're actually living life anymore. 

Yeah, I've got nothing.  Nothing at all.  Hey, at least I don't have to be at work tomorrow.  But I'm still working.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus