Saturday, February 12, 2005

Will They Be Charged With Murder??

Well well well, looks like I am the only one bloggin these days. Thats probably because whenever the other remebers to blog he makes me blog instead. Don't worry folks, come tommo things will be back to normal. Yep thats right, moving into dorm tommo. Wonder how thats gonna be. All I can say is with floormates geting drunk at 10 in the morning, its gonna be an interesting semester. Most of the folk in my dorm are jocks. And if there is anything in this world that irritates me, its them!! The world does not revolve around sports, or how much you can bench press. Well let me tell you a bit about my room. Its tiny!!! And no I'm not exagerating, it is really small, but I decided I won't complain about it, it is mine, and I will have a lode of fun in it!!! Finally got to see Madam N today, and her room is a bloody five star hotel!!! I mean really, my supposed five star hotel in malaysia wasnt as awesome as her room. Its bloody 4 times the size of my room, hehe oh well... enough about dorms...

If I get sick now folks, I am gonna die. Quite literally. I dont have my medical incurance. No I swear its not my fault, even though that wouldnt be unlikely, this time I am no the guilty one. The bloody uni forgot to get my card, so I have to wait a week before I get it, makes me kinda paranoid actually. Just like not having my ATM card yet and the bank being closed for the next two days. I know I have enough money, but still I feel insecure!!! I'll live, don't cry for me argentina. Ok I'm gonna stop here for now, got a lot to do tommo, and once all the crap is set up (hehe which will only take an hour) I will be back to write an intelectual blog thats a bit longer. Cheers for now!!
blog comments powered by Disqus