Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Monopoly, oligopoloy & crapopoly!

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly blast MSN Messenger! I've been experiencing connectivity issues where things just drop out in the middle of conversations and what not and it's highly annoying!! You'd think the boffins there would have found a way to iron out all the flaws in the program by now!

HAHAHAHA, I listen to everything on my mp3 list on shuffle and Backstreet Boys just came on! What the hell am I doing with Backstreet Boys in my playlist?! What the hell am I doing with Backstreet Boys on my computer?!! WHY AM I NOT TURNING IT OFF?!?!?!?! Ahhh sometimes brainless bop is a good way to keep one amused enough to finish off a blog!

Why is everything skin related associated with milk?! I was looking through my new collection of stuff and there was a "facial cleansing milk" and a "body nourishing milk"! What next? Divine breast milk for my feet?

I need to play some guitar!! I haven't played in a fair while properly so I should get to some of that tonight. Big thanks to the other for shocking me and purchasing a capo for me! It makes so much more songs possible for me to play! I also need to justify letting the nails on my right hand grow so big! Luckily nobody has noticed and questioned me. Let's hope the fingerstyle playing goes well. Need to train those fingers dammit!

Why does Win Local News feel the need to broadcast a woman having an orgasm in it's segment on Valentine's Day while I'm having dinner with my father unit?! It was one of THE most uncomfortable experiences of my life!! It's dinner time!! Families are watching the news together!! The final segment should be humorous!! How did it get past the editors and censors??!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, the other and I had a few scary moments shopping for gifts...on the day!! However, it all came good (the other isn't even home yet!) and I was able to get Les Femme Anomaly's gift and card to her on time and she was very happy!

It also brought about an uncomfortable line of questioning from my Father, who wanted to know why I have been recently disappearing for small snippets of time (it's usually been to visit her), but I've usually been able to lie convincingly. But today sheeit! I think he may have put 2 and 2 together because I started blushing and smirking like an idiot when he asked. I really should stop underestimating my folks. It's disturbing! I can lie to them about absolutely anything else, no matter how grand, yet when women are involved it all comes undone! I used to act on an amateur level, and I'd like to think I am quite good at it, but damn, it all came to squat diddly today! Thankfully I was able to cover up once I had returned. I'm going to have to work on that!

Noticed a few things while driving today. Our car has a wheel alignment problem and the steering tends to pull to the left slightly. I KNEW IT!! A few weeks back I was driving along Nortbourne Avenue, where the lanes are slightly narrower than the rest of the city, but still at a decent size and I was having issues keeping it in a straight line and I was bumping those lane dividers!! I thought my skill had gone downhill but luckily it's just the car. Once I had identified the problem, I compensated and it was all good.

Speaking of Northbourne Avenue, I really hate the streets in the older suburbs of my city. The streets don't make any sense! I can navigate them with relative ease because I've lived here all my life, but the design is just freakin' ridiculous. There are roads which don't connect but they are the same road!!!!! There are 3 giveway signs and triangular turns with no slip lanes and it's just whacked. There are no straight lines!!

Why do I feel the need to look at every single P-Plate driver when I spot one? I think it can be taken to a simple law of averages/probability. Guys aren't particularly bright therefore a lot of them don't pass the theory test to get their L's. Then the reckless P platers, which tend to be guys lose their licences after being caught. This would make the majority of P platers out to be females roughly my age! Makes sense doesn't it?!

I'm out for tonight folks! O week this week, I can relax!! Have a nice day.
blog comments powered by Disqus