Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Absense Implies Presence...

Well well well, the other wrote a very short blog, so this gives me the license to write a short one aswell. Well its just because its late in the morning, or well really early. I need to go to bed soon, I think I am going to wake up early so that I can go to the Commencement thats happning tommo, along with market day. I'm still wondering what the hell market day is (I do have an idea, but why is it called that??), so tommo I can find out. And if the other reads this, "you sould come to school tommo, at least in the evening!!" I wrote a decent tune today, I just like the way it sounds, its going to be called "the feeling" and it sould be finished tommo. I have the chorus done, and the basic ideas chalked out. Its been a while since I wrote a song, it's time for me to get back on the wagon. I did laundry today!!! I've never really done it before, and I must say there is something very pleasing about doing it. And even better, I love the way they smell!! Ok I am going to stop there, I promise a bigger one tommo. But for now I must say good bye. Cheers.
blog comments powered by Disqus