Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fit but don't you know it....hoe!!!!

Ahh, I have returned and it's time to get back to some regular blogging. Well then again I wasn't anywhere, it's just that the other and I have been having the most demented living ever! Sleeping at 3-4 am and then 9am starts (for the other) and up at 11am for me, which ought to be made illegal! I think it demented my mind. On a few occasions I found myself drooling out the side of my mouth WHEN I WAS WIDE AWAKE!!! Hahaha, it's comforting to know that my brain can turn off in certain circumstances.

I'm watching a clip for The Dresden Dolls. Who would have thought that you could have neo-classical punk with a manic drummer and a talented pianist?! It's quite good, but I do think that it's an acquired taste for most. Quite disturbing too, as if it were from the crazed mind of a certain manic-depressive college mate I had, who the other had the pleasure of seeing the other day.

The other's dorm-mates freak me out. I wouldn't be able to stand dorm life. I think it would most likely end in a bloodbath after a psychotic snap from me. Then again, I don't have to live with them! I think I'm going to buy a shotgun and some caffeine pills for the other this year. It's going to do a world of good since I do plan to spend a fair bit of time there.

Have no fear though, I've warned the other about all the ins and outs of Canberra life - where to go, where to avoid etc.

Had one of THEEEE most spacktacular days (no spelling mistake) the other day! First of all the mormon sisters came in last and were thus eliminated from The Amazing Race, then we found out that Gabrielle Boyle had been at our University to do a story, on a day we had been there!! Curse everyone!!

State of my (now our) city these days? Bogan couples swearing at their kids and threatening them with savage beatings in public areas!!! I told the other "beware of them" and he said "why, they don't bother me", then they got started and the other goes "ok, maybe they do"!

Let's not even talk about other incidents that occurred today, lest one of us be arrested, hahaha!!

Les Femme Anomaly has never had anything nice done for her on Valentine's Day so I think I'm going to have to do something about that, the poor gal!

Anyway, I'm off for tonight. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus