Monday, February 07, 2005

"It's A Girl's Life!"

Everyone can just kiss my ass!! The reason? I FINALLY received the Girl Tv Cd/DVD combo today!!!!! The music is dodgy as is to be expected, but the DVD stuff was pretty good. I still have a while to go, and I think I'll save it for later on in the holidays when I am totally bored. I no longer have Girl Tv withdrawal, woohooo!! I gotta hang up the poster some time soon.

Do you know what I've noticed lately? That there are a lot of new people in the neighbourhood and they're exercising constantly in the evenings! They're running up and down the street, chatting and carrying on and it's quite weird. What's going on? I'd like to know!!!

My G-Ma (it's quick and easy to type, don't think I'm on a homie trip), will be coming later this month so that means I will not be comfortable for the next few months, but that's ok because school will be back on and I'll be doing 3 law subjects as opposed to my regular healthy 50 50 mix of law and journalism units. It'll mean more studying for me as well as meeting up with the girl I mentioned in my previous blog as her G-Ma and my G-Ma are very good friends. Ahhh, the anticipation of it all!

If anyone is from Canberra, they'll see these ads for Adult World at 1am or so on channel ten. The new ones involve this claymation couple and in one of them, the guy gives his wife slippers and she looks rather pissed off, then the box next to him starts buzzing and it's obvious what it is, then she looks pleased and he says "that one is also from me"! Wouldn't that imply that the guy is unable to satisfy his wife?!

There is also a new one for a chat line that the other and I spotted last night while watching The Replacement Killers. It seemed all innocent enough, two girls talking and acting "lonely" and it was building to something, then they have the ad for the actual number and you think the ad is over, but NOOOO, in the next scene the two girls are making out!!!! I was shocked by the craziness of it!!! Hahaha I think I was in shock (happy shock) for the next 10 minutes.

Ahhh, the other and I have been having plenty of long nights and early starts. Lots of guitar and Medal Of Honour being played. There is something so satisfying about blowing people away from large distances! The residents on campus this year seem like a rather motley bunch, but the other is loving it and it's good! Anyway, I grow weary, so this is it for today. Have a nice day! Pics (and rather hilarious ones at that) are coming soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus