Monday, February 07, 2005

Can We Please??

After a lot of poking from the other, I have finally gotten down to blogging. Yes, I know I've been slacking, but give me a break, at the moment I am doing more crap then I have been doing for the last couple of years!! I'm doing so much crap that I haven't met my girlfriend yet, and thats a little wrong, so don't feel left out :P. So what have I been up to?? Well I finally got my room, its a bit small, but it serves it perpose, and honestly I like rooms that are small and everything is within reach. I have met a million people, hehe I've forgotten most of their names, I am just pathetic with names, and on top of that I have been bombarded with names. Well I have figured out my way around campus and things close by to it. Hopefully I will get used to the other crap thats in this city, at least the civic area, which is the center of town. I have lived here before, so its not all new to me, but its been a while, and have to get back into gear. I can sense pleanty of hangovers coming my way over the next week or so. As the other says its better to kill the brain cells before you start studying, rather than when you are studying. Hehe you can have your pick...

Tommo my international orientation starts, they feel the need to give us two orientations, coz its soo bloody different here??!!?? For christ sake I've lived in this town. I would rather be able to go around town meeting up with people that I know, and enjoying what this city has to offer, but now I have to go listen to boring people trying to sound interesting. Oh well this too shall pass. Hehe I heard the best pick up line ever today "Does your dad own a kodak store, (they repley Why?) cause you are so well developed." Hahaha cracks me up everytime I hear it. Yeah I'm surrounded by a bunch of idiots that are a lode of fun in dorm, but I get a feeling that most of them need to grow up just a little bit. Soon hopefully they will.

Well I was wondering if my parents were extremely happy to have me gone out of the house, or if they ran into some trouble. Hehe I would have thought the first one was more likely. But it just so happens that things are completely screwed in Nepal. All the phonelines and and all the companies have been shut down, which is insane!!! So they can't call me and I can't either, its quite crazy if you ask me. But it souldnt be much of a problem (as long as that draft I have is cashed tommo, else I dont quite know what the fuck I will do :S). Time will tell all. What exactly happened there is the the king decided he didn't have enough power so he decided to close everthing down and house arrest all the politicians. If you ask me hes got a lot of power, but hes an idiot at the sametime.

I got a cellphone again, I dont feel naked anymore. This is an invention that helps us out in a million ways, and then again is a pain in the ass. Well I guess everyone knows the advantages of a cellphone, but I swear its irritating sometimes. Anyone can get a hold of you whenever they want. What a pain. Sometimes I just dont want to be found, but then again I cant turn it off what if its an emergency call. Whats worse is when my folks and my brother calls their id's are hidden, so I can't tell them apart. I allways answer my borthers calls, but my folks... well that one I don't always want to pick up. Yeah, I know I'm a shitty son, but thats what you get.

I am anxiously wating to see the OC. Back in Nepal it is not aired, and here all everyone seems to be able to talk about is the OC. Damn it was even on my form for dorms :S. Why the hell is it that important?? Must find out, thats on tommo, may the water quench my thirst.

As the other said, we have been having long nights and early mornings. To think During school I kept that act up almost every night is insane. Here at least when classes start, I wont have to wake up that early. Yeah I know, they are making us work twice as hard before the classes actually start. And the constant parties can help in that process, even though I have not been attending them. We finished medal of honor!!!!! Beat that, all right fine we cheated right at the end for like 1% of the game, but thats only coz there wern't enough explosives to finish the mission!!! That was just wrong, and I needed to know what happend at the end of the game. Did they make it, was Wally alright??!!?? No by Wally, I don't mean me. Wait but you people don't know that nickname of mine!!!

Ok i think this is where I shall stop for today. Need to get to sleep and then get up earlier tommo, for the bloody parade. Hehe and I know I won't sleep for the next 4 hours hehe but I still must stop. Have a good one!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus