Monday, February 14, 2005

Five Fingered Freak

Alrighty this supposedly has to be a moster blog. Hehe the other is going to kill me first thing in the morning tommo if I don't, lets see how far this goes. I still have to do something extremly important tonight, and I want to finish all of that before 2:30 so I can sleep and wake up in time when the other gets here. Well it has been a very interesting day. And yes I stuck to my promise, I did have breakfast today. It was so good that I decided that I sould do that everyday (which I will do).

My folks just don't seem to trust me with anything. So my dad asked me to send him a summary of what i spent the cash on. Hehe so I decided to do it in a why that would be way over the top. So i pulled out all my receipts and wrote a monster email about all the crap that he didnt need to know along with the things that he did. Hehe, and then I got a reply that they really appriciated the detailed email. I seem to be doing things right for a change. No longer the black sheep!!!

On my way to the mall, which goes thru the bus interchange, I met an old firend today. It was great how I just found him sitting at the interchange, he looked up, saw me, and asked me where the fuck i'd been. Thats just gold. The other always says that you will never meet anyone who is up to anything good at the interchange, but i guess now he will have to eat his words!!! Went on to a bar. It was great to be back in a bar that was well stocked. Back in the third world you wouldn't find the good liquor, but thats not the case here. So had a good social drink there, and then went on to his house. His folks were extatic to see me, and insisted that I stay for dinner, so I did. Some of my dads old firends were there too and it was good that I saw them there, that means I won't have to go see them anytime soon. Damn that was two birds with the same stone. Whatched King Arthur while we were there.

Peoples grandparents seem to be getting into trouble these days. While I was in Dhaka, one of my friends grandmum passed away, and today my other friend tell me that her grandmum died today. I feel a little guilty that I am in such a good mood, and she is so upset, but I guess thats how life is. T-man (the friend whos house I was at today) is also about to go to Dhaka because his grandmum is terminally ill. So my advice is if your grandparents are still around, ask them a little bit about their lives, I assure you that there is a lot you can learn from them, they haven't gotten that old without having some kick ass experiences.

Well today is V day, and the start of our O week. But then again its O week without anything palnned out for today, not that I was gonna attend anything, I have better things to do. I will meet up with my girlfriend later on today (Madam N = girlfriend, but I will call her Madam N here to be consitant with the others blogs), and that sould be fun, then again when is it not. Can't wait, but I have to get a few things done before I go there, so I will leave this here for tonight. Cheers...
blog comments powered by Disqus