Friday, February 25, 2005

Spectacular dusts of radiation kill...stuff..?

Firstly I apologise for not blogging in 8 days! I think that's probably been the longest I've ever gone without blogging. The other also has not blogged due to the network in his dorm room going down and his crazy partying ways. Don't worry, he has promised a blog as soon as everything is working again.

My reasons are damn good though, Friday I had my friend's party to go to and then a wedding on Saturday. Sunday I rested and Monday...FIRST WEEK BACK AT UNI!!! I feel so damn tired, at this time of night when school is back on I don't tend to type particularly well, so if it doesn't make sense I'll come back and edit it some time soon.

The wedding was fabulous!!! Classy to the max and it all just came off so well. Also full of attractive women!! The groom's side is from Portugal and I was just amazed at being in such close proximity to so many beautiful exotic women at once. I looked damn HOT in my new suit (if I do say so myself), I even had to admire myself in the mirror a few times before I left home. I got many an admiring glance which was good...if it wasn't for the fact that most of the attractive girls were in long term relationships!! I wish people got married more often. I don't care if the marriages don't last. If you're reading this, marry someone even if it's platonic and invite me! It's the best occasion just for looking good and having fun and getting to check out people.

I used to rag on a certain place in Woden right in the middle of the area between the IP Australia office, Canberra College and the bus interchange (it shall remain nameless) all the time. Prior to this occasion, I had only dined in the downstairs area where nearly 50% of the morons from my high school (who failed their first year of college and dropped out) work as waiters and waitresses. The reception for the wedding was held upstairs in one of the function rooms and it was just beautifully decorated and I was shocked!! Then there was also the new staff who I'd never seen before who were all just THE most attractive bunch of people who I'd ever been served by. "Why the hell is this fool serving me entree when his face belongs on the cover of Vogue or some shit like that?"

THENNN ahhhhh the best looking waitress I've ever seen in my life came into view and I was just floored!! I tried my best not to stare but it was fruitless as my eyes just stayed fixated on her. Her gaze eventually met mine and she smiled and then SHE started staring. Ahhh why did I not do something? If only I wasn't intoxicated for the second time in as many days. I should have remembered my promise! The last time I got wasted twice in a row, we had the bushfires and I took that as a bad omen and that I should never get trashed on consecutive days!!

Uni is terrible!! I want to quit already!!! Then I realise that I have 14 hour working days, 6 days a week to look forward to after graduation (which doesn't help), but then I also realise that there's a hell of a lot of money out there in law and I want to get my hands on it. I guess most of the negativity comes from being in the advanced units where everyone is older than me by at least 3 years and I don't know any of them and I just feel alienated. I need to re-awaken the fire. When I hate all of them and I feel better than them, I perform much better in class and I can show them up. But I just can't be bothered anymore.

Heading to the ANU tomorrow for some covert "assignment" work, but I think I may have to head to the National Library in order to get it done and hopefully it'll come up roses. I hate that saying. So why did I use it? I don't know. I'm tired. Fuck you. Don't talk to me like that. *Slap*. I'm calling the police.

I need to start writing some songs again!!! It's been too long!! Don't worry, I'll have something soon dammit. Ahhh a weekend full of homework to look forward to, lovely! I'm hitting the hay. Good night and I'll try to keep the blogging frequent - although I think I'll have to rethink the time to update at. Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus