Thursday, February 10, 2005

Flattned Coin On A Train Track...

Hmmm fishing trip?? Why is it that I have never been on a fishing trip with my father. Wait, wait, I've never actually ever done anything with my father. What a damn boring parent. You are my witness, someday I'll be a good dad and bother to spend time with my son/daughter. Why did I suddenly think of this?? Well it was on the osbornes and realised that that drunk was a better father than what I had. Too harsh?? Maybe, maybe not.

Time has lost its value on me. I have no clue what time zone I am in, and what time it is in other parts of the world. With my folks living in one part of the world and my borther in another, I am just completely out of touch with what the hell they might be doing at this time. So with the fear of waking them up in the middle of the night, I haven't called them. Smart, maybe not!!!

What is it with people screwing up the important things?? Wouldnt it just be easier to just get it right the first time, then we dont have to spend a million more hours trying to fix it?? I guess if people actually thought about it, then they wouldnt make mistakes. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but then when I think it through I know that they really fucked up and its about time that they get their act together. Now I have to go back to uni sometime soon to figure out my courses. Damn bastards. Not a good first impression if you ask me!!!

Ok I was gonna write a ton more, but I had to tend to more important matters. So for today I'm out, have a good one...
blog comments powered by Disqus