Friday, February 04, 2005

Don't Bully The Kids!!!

Allrighty. I am half way across the world and finally reached my destination. Allright maybe I got here a day earlier, but give me a break I just got here and the other and I were playing the guitar like a maniac. Alfter a long nights rest and managing to completely screw up my body clock I am up and ready to blog. Hehe yeah I know I haevn't been bloggin for a while, but I was under a lot of stress and had a bunch of crap to do (thats a lie, just too damn lazy). Travelled halfway across the world with a stop in KL, malaysia. I have to say, I wasted the whole day there sleeping, I sould have gone out to the city and checked it out, oh well I guess the next time I leave aus I can check it out. And there was this dude that was following me everwhere. Quite irritating i tells ya. The guy had no idea what to do at airports so he dicided to stick with me, that'll get you thru. Well I had to get away so it was safer to lock myself up in my hotel room, where the aircon was blowing and the food was rollin.

I've gone all the way from extreme winter, to mild winter, to hot summer, to pleasant weather, then to canberra where its cold now??!!?? Its supposed to be freakin summer here??!!?? Hopefully the warm weather will prevail again soon. Not that I like the summer, to be honest probably like it the least out of the the seasons, bu I want it here so I know I wasnt screwed in the head, and it actually is supposed to be summer. Its raining, or all the mosquitoes decided to take a leak at the same time, your pick. I guess this means another day at home :P, and that suites me quite allright. HAHA. Madam N gets here tommo so hopefully I'll meet her soon.

School starts soon. Yeah I want to call it school, so leave me be. I know this sounds scary, but I am actually looking forward to that starting. Hopfully that feeling lasts, but after a whole year and a half of doing nothing, its a welcome change. Time to start using the head that I have on my sloulders. If its still there??!!??

The other and I will get some pictures on this blog sometime, after we get to taking some pictures. For now I will stop here, the action on Need for speed underground 2 looks interesting :P. Have a good day,...
blog comments powered by Disqus