Sunday, February 13, 2005

I wish I could show you how it ends...

I made it, finally finished packing and everything, and now its time to sit behind the pc that I am used to and do this blog. Alright fine, I finished packing a long time back, was busy doing other more important things. Yes, I have a life outside of this blog. Its amazing how a few things can make a difference. This room looked like crap and extrememly small just a few hours ago. After I moved in I feel a lot better. All the shelves are filled with something or another so it all looks good. The other reckons that I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) but what the hell is he on about. I don't make him do anything about it, I just like my room to be in a certain way, and my table is always in a mess, so I dont want to hear any complaints.

My life is changing, well I'm not taking about the change we all know about. I am goning to be having breakfast everymorning from now on. Yeah its been out of my schedule for the last god knows how many years. I think its about time I start eating the meal that I love. And I have supposedly put on some weight, yay, its about time too. Been tring for a while, damn mums genes.

Actully the people who live around me arn't AS bad as the other says, but there is some honesty to what he said. But most of the time they are sweet, what the problem is that the people who just decided to drop into our floor. They are quite irritating, and need to be wacked up side the head from time to time. There is this one Korean girl who lives just on the otherside of my room. I wonder what the hell she does, because I never see her. Locked in her room planing evil evil deeds :S.

There are a lot of tv shows that I have to catch up on, living in a third world country doesn't give you an opportunity to do. On the network here they have all the seasons of most of the popular shows. Must spend sometime on doing that. Where do I start, where do I start.

I am here to study, but my weekdays are shorter than my weekend :S. This is not right. I have a 4 day weekend and a 3 day week. Hehe talk about enough time to study. I am surrounded my a whole lode of jocks. This is quite irritating for a person who plays no sports at all. Whats funny is that most of them are also studying how to become a PE teacher. I didnt know they had that many opeings for that job.

I am completely hooked on to this on "crystal baller - 3EB". Its just so insane, and the lyrics just take it over the top. But ofcourse its good, it steven jenkins when did his lyrics not kick ass?? Ok its 3:30 in the morning, and I really sould be getting to bed. I will write more tommo. Night all...
blog comments powered by Disqus