Sunday, November 10, 2013

Proof Of Life, Proof Of Demise

None of this is working.  It's just not.  There's not even half a game plan, so I have no idea how fucking monumentally wrong I am.  But perhaps I'm overthinking things.  Or maybe I pushed the button on the self-destruct a long time ago.  Is it worth it?  Maybe Chris was on to something.  He was a wise dude, but shame what work did to him.  A compass to know if I was going in the wrong direction?  Well I don't need one, I just know that I am.

Don't test it.  People just have no fucking idea.

Ahhh it was all too quick, a fleeting repose if you will.  But I won't forget it.  I wonder what could be extrapolated and interpreted from it?

But one thing is for sure.  I exist.  I know it.  I am here.  That won't be forgotten any time soon.

Ahh time, you are a cruel mistress.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus