Thursday, November 07, 2013

Collapsing On The Fringe Of Existence

Some will get it, and others will not.  But I wonder where the threshold is.  At what point does it start to make sense?  When do the cogs and gears of the mind turn over just enough for a thought to reach fruition?  The dots all join together, but at some point you have to step away so you can see the bigger picture.  I'm just so incredibly tired.  Why does everyone have tattoos?  And people get them on the most obscure of places like the backs of their legs or their necks.  How can you see that?  Just a total waste of money to deface yourself, and it's going to look awful as you get older.  Some people are vain idiots.

I think I'll be able to return to proper blogging tomorrow.  Things have just been incredibly busy at the office, and I'm always super tired when I get home.  I guess everyone is tired.  Tired of all these lies and lives that we're living.  Oh crap, today is Thursday.  I'm just not thinking properly. 

I'm done.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus