Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Deafening Visions

Hahahaha, see what I did there?  Yes, you enjoyed it, admit it!  I'm always so happy and surprised by the wide readership we have here.  Russia and the Middle East count as among our most trafficked readers.  And I think that's pretty cool.

I'm tired beyond all belief.  I slept sometime after midnight and I did not sleep well.  I just want to sink into my corner desk and do nothing all day, but I look at my task list and I realise I have so much to do.  Luckily I've been able to get most of it done.  It is nice to see that pile dwindle.  I'm going to try to sleep early tonight because I am not really functioning at the moment, and I still have 90 minutes of this crap to get through before I can get out of here. 

A strange thought just struck me, what the hell am I going to blog about today?  There's well over a thousand posts now, probably even closer to 1,200 and I'm sure at least 40% of the stuff on here is repetition of already well-tread paths.  But I want to keep blogging, so I'll just keep doing it. 

Ahhh I'm struggling here.  What entertains my mind?  What keeps me going through a big lull like this?  I dream every night about nothing.  Things might get a bit more interesting.  Although I may have been pre-empted and second guessed.  That wouldn't be so fortunate.  Let's see what happens though.  Hmmmphhh.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus