Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Just Days

And it is just one of those!  Days that sort of blend into each other.  You can't separate one from the other.  That's life - a big sludge of just days.  Days where 95% of the time nothing happens.  Then 4% of the time it's a shitty day.  The remaining 1% something may happen.  And I can tell you, today is one of those 4% days.  It's just been an absolute crapfest out there.  I can't ever recall being so under the pump.  It's just been a bad day, what can I say?  I just don't want to deal with this.  I want to just not do anything.  I don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone or engage with life.  Just let me slip away and be done with it.  Gravity is crushing me where I stand.

I give up.

I really do.

But a part of me tells me that it's not over yet.  There's still more left in the tank.

Well I don't know how, since I'm running on empty.

Joaquin out.
blog comments powered by Disqus